Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Registered Nurse in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be in charge of developing care plans, leading a team of health and social care professionals and administering medication. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
About your profile
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
- Salary of up to £27.50/hr, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around you: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
You are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our innovative Flexi Pay app feature. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)