Are you proud to be a nurse?
As a Registered Nurse in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. You'll be responsible for administering medication, leading a team of health and social care professionals and developing care plans.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A great choice of shifts that fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform