Do you have a passion for care?
As a Registered Nurse in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users with a range of needs and requirements. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.