More nurses than ever are choosing to work for Newcross
As a Registered Nurse in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing high quality nursing care to all of our service users at all times. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!