We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication to our service users, developing a range of care plans and leading a qualified clinical team. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our healthcare staff choose when they get paid with our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through the app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.