Are you proud to be a nurse?
As a Registered Nurse in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll develop care plans, administer medication and leading a team of health and social professionals. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have current NMC registration. You'll have the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
You are able to choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free Uniform and DBS