Take the next best step in your nursing career with Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock and the surroundings, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your main responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medicine, and leading clinical teams.
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care live a fulfilling and dignified life.
What you'll need
To join us at Newcross, you'll need current NMC registration and must stay up-to-date with nursing best practices. You'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt and be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise!
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle is desirable.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Don't wait for payday! Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo, to receive this exclusive perk.