A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
As a Registered Nurse in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be responsible for administering medication to our service users, develop a variety of care plans and leading a qualified team of health and social care workers.
With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
What we require
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation