Help us make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. Your duties will vary in this role and will include developing care plans, supporting with medication administration and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
This role requires
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.