Dedicated nursing care makes a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas.
Why join our Newcross team?
- Flexible hours including weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I do?
As a Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills thereby enabling you to confidently work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience in medication administration within nursing home settings.
Our 'same day pay' service allows our healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shift in the same day through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to submit your timesheets and rotas via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Gloucester team is located at Eastgate St, just a short distance from Gloucester train station
What are my next steps?
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.