Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new opportunity as an RN in Torbay? Newcross Healthcare is currently looking for compassionate part-time Registered Nurses living in Torbay and the surrounding area. This role comes with a competitive salary of up to £25.94 p/hr including holiday pay. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee within a week? Please apply today.
As an RN with excellent nursing qualifications, you will help maintain a safe, calm and supportive environment for the people in your care. If you were in this Registered General Nurse role already, these are some of the things you might have been involved with today:
* Caring for vulnerable service users in all aspects of their daily lives.
* Assisting them with medication support.
* Developing individual care plans.
* Managing and inspiring a clinical team.
This Registered Nurse role requires individuals with nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN) and more than six months of post-qualification work experience. An excellent bedside manner is also a central part of the job. Access to your own vehicle would be advantageous.
The benefits of working as an RN for Newcross Healthcare include:
* Excellent hourly rates of £25.94 p/hr including holiday pay, and a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts.
* Recommend-a-Friend scheme.
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value.
* Flexible shifts picked up via our innovative app, HealthForceGo®.
You'll also benefit from free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team. Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support with telephone counselling are also part of the package.
Contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life.