Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse in Torbay and the surroundings, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your main duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and being the clinical lead for your team.
If you are passionate about nursing and want to work for a company that truly respects the hard work you do, then join Newcross today!
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts picked up via our innovative app, HealthForceGo
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). To get this perk, simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo!
Ready to apply?
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and up-to-date NMC registration. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.