Are you looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse in Torquay? Newcross Healthcare is looking for compassionate part-time Registered Nurses living in Torquay. This role comes with a very competitive salary of up to £27.50 p/h, including holiday pay. Apply today and be on shift within a week!
The majority of our clients are care homes. However, this role can involve working in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with today:
- Managing and inspiring a clinical team
- Caring for vulnerable service users in all aspects of their daily lives
- Assisting the people in your care with medication support
- Developing individual care plans
This Registered Nurse role requires professionals with nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN) and over six months of post-qualification work experience. You'll need access to a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our via our HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would be advantageous, too.
The benefits of working as an RN for Newcross Healthcare include:
- Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay and a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team.
You will also benefit from virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support with telephone counselling. Please contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Torquay. Apply today and be on shift within a week!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!