Are you proud to care?
As a Registered Nurse in Torquay and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users and ensure that they receive high quality nursing care at all times. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care professionals.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Our HealthForceGo® app feature enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our exclusive benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £27.07, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation