Do you have relevant nursing experience for our new role?
As a Registered Nurse in Torquay and the surroundings, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. Your various responsibilities will include, leading your team, developing care plans and completing medication rounds.
At Newcross, you will be valued for your hard work and dedication. We have a fantastic benefits package that includes instant pay facilities, flexible shift patterns and opportunities to develop your career.
The ideal candidate
To join Newcross, you'll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, the right to work in the UK and a current NMC registration. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Your benefits package
- Excellent hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - get up to 50% of your shift's value
- Range of shift patterns to fit around you: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, providing expert learning and development opportunities
Healthcare staff can instantly access up to 50% of the value of their current shifts with Flexi Pay (weekends and bank holidays included). Flexi Pay can be found through our app, HealthForceGo.