Join Newcross for a rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer
As a Registered Nurse in Tyne and Wear, Newcastle, Gateshead, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Jarrow, Low Fell, Tyneside and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of our service users but you'll primarily develop care plans, assist with medication support and lead a clinical team. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process