Can you help make a difference in the lives of sick and vulnerable individuals?
Join Newcross today as a Registered Nurse in Tyne and Wear, Newcastle, Gateshead, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Jarrow, Low Fell, Tyneside and the surrounding areas. In this rewarding role, you'll be joining a friendly team of health and social care professionals and support them in delivering exceptional care. Your various duties will include, developing care plans, administering medication, being the clinical lead for your team and any additional tasks needed.
To support you along your Newcross journey, we have a range of exclusive benefits and training opportunitites.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and Unifrom
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo, to get this exclusive perk.
You'll be a nursing expert, with over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, current NMC registration and the right to work in the UK. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.