Change lives with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Tyne and Wear, Newcastle, Gateshead, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Jarrow, Low Fell, Tyneside and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service at all times, developing their care plans, administering medication and confidently lead a clinical team. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Our HealthForceGo® app feature gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!