Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Ullapool and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area.
Your duties will include assisting our service users with the development of care plans, medication administration and the management of a team of qualified professionals. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Working for Newcross gives you access to a wealth of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
What you'll need...
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!