Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse in Ullapool and the surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. Your responsibilities will vary, including developing care plans, completing medication rounds effectively and leading clinical teams to ensure the best possible outcomes are met at all times.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, you can enjoy true flexibility over when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, and you can instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on bank holidays and weekends).
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A great choice of shifts that fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free PVG and uniform
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of health and social care workers, with over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, current NMC registration and up-to-date knowledge of nursing best practices. The right to work in the UK is a must.
To join us, you will need a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts on our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Does this sound like you?