We are looking for nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Ullapool and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of administering medication, developing a range of personal care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A great choice of shifts that fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free PVG and uniform
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shift even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we require
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration.
You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.