Are you a Registered Nurse?
Do you want to make a real difference to someone's life?
We are currently searching for dedicated and experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide life-enhancing nursing care to our service users in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, meaning you'll receive a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
What to expect in the role
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - access to over 30,000 discounts at high street shops
You will also be entitled to access our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Every month Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Join us and you will have the chance to study one of our free training led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers.
This role will give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.