Join Newcross: the forward-thinking alternative employer for nurses who want flexibility & choice
As a Registered Nurse or a Mental Health Nurse in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include assisting with the development of care plans, the administration of medication and the leading of clinical team.
What is Flexi Pay?
This new and innovative app feature gives healthcare staff the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.