Do you want to change someone's life today?
As a Registered Nurse in Fife and the surrounds, you'll thrive off of helping others and really understand what our service users need. Whilst on shift, you will be in charge of administering medication, developing care plans and managing a clinical team. We offer lots of support and on going clinical training so you will never feel alone.
Due to an increase in client demand, we are seeking Nurses with experience in ITU/HDU to care for our service users across the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Flexible shift patterns that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Requirement at Newcross
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you and the right to work in the UK. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.