Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Fife and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and managing a clinical team.
Due to an increase in client demand, we are seeking Nurses with experience in ITU/HDU to care for our service users across the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Flexible shift patterns that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation