As a Registered Nurse in Angus and the surrounding areas, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
Take advantage of Flexi Pay, the new and exciting app feature, that enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
We require our nurses to have:
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
If you're passionate about going the extra mile for the people you care for, then apply today.
Join our excellent team!