Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Angus and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be supporting our service users and leading a team of qualified health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new and innovative app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!