If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
As a Registered Nurse in Angus and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration.
You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Exclusive role benefits:
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 50% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
If you're an experienced nurse and want to work for a company where you are truly valued, then Newcross is the place for you. Apply today.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to access an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift through our app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
Apply today, and you can start within a week!