We are located at 1 S Tay Street, close to Dundee train station
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care and support our service users living in Angus and the surrounding areas.
Want to develop your skill set?
With Newcross, you have the opportunity to enhance your career by accessing a different number of free training courses earned through credits as you work. Topics covered include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, PEG, Dementia Care, End of Life Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and constantly ensure that service users receive consistent high quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you are able to care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the opportunity to access an advance of up to 50% of the existing value of their shifts through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free nursing training programs earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- Access to a smart phone/device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly
Join us now!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.