Are you looking for the next challenge in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse in Dumfries and the surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care while working in a range of different establishments in your area. You will manage a team of health and social care workers and must educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. Your varying duties will include developing care plans, administering medication, and any other clinical tasks that are required. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll need to join
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt. You must also strive to be constantly up-to-date with nursing best practices. In addition to your clinical excellence, you must share our core values: trust, empathy, expertise. Ultimately, we're looking for real team players who can build strong relationships with colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is essential.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Take control of when you get paid! With Flexi Pay, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them (even on bank holidays and weekends). All managed through the HealthForceGo app when you submit your timesheets.