Do you believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality care? We do.
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Dumfries and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation