Join Newcross for a rewarding healthcare career!
As a Registered Nurse in Girvan and the surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include managing care plans, administering medication, and any other clinical tasks required.
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work helps the people in your care live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, after completing a shift, and you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the shifts' value. This exclusive perk is accessible at weekends and bank holidays too!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices. You will need current NMC registration and the right to work in the UK. A smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via the HealthForceGo app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes?