We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need. Join us.
As a Registered Nurse in Girvan and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be actively supporting with the development of care plans, the administration of medication and the mananagement of a clinical team. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.