We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Girvan and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll additionally assist with medication support and the development of care plans. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Advantages of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Our Flexi Pay app feature will enable you to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!