Do you believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality care? We do.
As a Registered Nurse in Girvan and the surrounding areas, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work. No two days will be the same - you'll have the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Your benefits package
At Newcross, we offer a stellar benefits package to all nurses to reward them for their hard work. This includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £27.08, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
If you're passionate about making a difference to the people in your care and want to work for a company that empowers you to be the best nurse you can be, then Newcross is the place for you.