Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
As a Registered Nurse in Girvan, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts through our innovative app even on weekends and bank holidays.
Do you have what it takes?
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Gain access to exclusive employee benefits
Our market-leading employee benefits package is designed to support you and reward you for your hard work. It includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours! To make this happen, you need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.