Our local team are situated in Bath Place in Ayr, within close distance to the Ayr train station and also St. John's Tower.
We want nurses like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users in Girvan and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and ensure that our service users receive continuous high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans.
It is essential that you are able to care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
This new HealthForceGo® app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Join our Newcross team!
- Flexible hours with various shifts to choose throughout the week
- Perks at Work scheme with 3,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Training programs accessed through credits earned as you work
- Salary of up to £27.08 including holiday pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work at Newcross Healthcare*
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour central team support available 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What will I require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.