Are you a passionate nurse looking for your next career step?
As a Registered Nurse in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include managing clinical teams, developing care plans and handling medication needs. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! This exclusive perk is managed on our innovative app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets.
We're looking for experienced nurses with over 6 months of post-qualification experience and current NMC registration. You must strive to stay updated on clinical best practices and have an abundance of confidence when handling difficult situations. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with working internet to use exclusive features on our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a family member. Does this sound like you?