We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standards of care
As a Registered Nurse in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care, administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay puts you in control of when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.