We want nurses like you to form part of our team!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for professional Registered Nurses to join our team in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounds. You'll be developing care plans, assisting with medication administration and leading a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process