We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll additionally develop care plans and ensure that service users receive the highest quality of care at all times. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!