Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Do you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounding areas, you'll be assisting our service users across hospitals and through NHS bank work. You will be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your abilities to lead a team of health and social care professionals. Your varying tasks will include preparing meals, assisting with social activities and developing care plans.
What we're looking for
You must have experience supporting service users in recovery, theatres, critical care, orthopaedic, anaesthetic and general hospital nursing. In addition to this, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt and current NMC registration. Extensive knowledge of clinical best practice is required to succeed in this busy role. Plus, you must be patient, positive and confident when working with service users with severe mental health conditions.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets through the HealthForceGo app to qualify!
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation