Are you looking for the next best step in your healthcare career?
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Shepton Mallet and the surroundings, you'll be comfortable aiding with developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Could you be our next nursing hero?
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay, enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app, and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today, and you can start within a week!