Our Bath branch is located a short distance from the city centre and provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
We are looking for nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Shepton Mallet, Wells and the surrounding areas.
The nursing role
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable working with various service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of administering medication in a nursing home setting.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature will allow you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of different shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with up to 40,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised and dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
What we require
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What you will be benefit from
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Flexi Pay - Choose when you want to be paid!
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your next steps
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment will be promptly in touch
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.