We want nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Brecon and the South and Mid Wales area.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to comfortably work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and evening shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Your local team
Our Swansea branch is based in Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free ongoing training and development
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.