Take the next step in your nursing career with Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, and surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. As a multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
What you'll need
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, current NMC registration, and the right to work in the UK. You must keep up-to-date with nursing best practices to make sure the best possible outcome is met at all times for our service users. In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You'll need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would also be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to gain your exclusive perk (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Perks of the job
- A competitive remuneration of £27.50 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments