We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ. That's why all staff are permanent employees who enjoy exclusive access to an impressive array of benefits.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Flexi Pay will give you the ability to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process