Your local Canterbury branch is based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
Nurses like you allow us to make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surrounding areas
The nursing role
As a Nurse, you will always strive to ensure that our service users receive excellent direct nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you are able to effectively care for our service users individually and as part of a wider MDT team.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks of working with us
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Flexible full time and part time hours to pick from
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Flexi Pay app feature available
- Free specialised training courses earned through credits as you work
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to fit your ongoing commitments
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.