Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Registered Nurse in anterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, and surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. As a multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
Does this sound like you?
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Your exclusive benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of up to £27.50 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Discover Flexi Pay!
Be in control of when you get paid! With our HealthForceGo app, you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly (includes weekends and bank holidays).