Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team delivering life-enhancing nursing care to our service users across Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surroundings.
Your Local Branch
Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables you to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.